Monday, May 7, 2007

Rockin Gal!

I found this cute little rocking horse online from this lady in our neighborhood for only $5 and it is in perfect shape! Violet had so much fun playing on it rocking back and forth:) Although, it is still a little too tall for her to get on her own. She also just got this cute little red wagon ($1 at a yard sale) and while I've tired to show her how to pull her toys in it, she would rather sit in it herself and be pulled! Such the princess:) As you can see I've been hitting all the yardsales around Captiol Hill and been getting great deals!! (I'm so proud of myself!) I think most people don't have a whole lot of storage space around here, so when their kids outgrow something they just want to get rid of is asap!
We are getting ready to go on a 2 week trip to San Diego for a class for Brandon for the Reserve program that he is in. While we are there we will be going to his friend from USNA, Josh's, wedding! And we will also get a chance to go over to Bakersfield to visit with Brandon's family there. So, stay tuned, I'm sure we will have lots of pictures from all that!

No comments: