Wow! Did Violet have a great time trick or treating:) I really didn't think she would get it, but her PopPop showed her how it was done and then she was ready to push those other kids out of her way to get to the candy! While she didn't say trickortreat, she did say "tank ew" to each person who gave her candy:)Her favorite candy seems to be the M&M's as you can see all the chocolate on her face! She had a busy day too! It started off with a party with her playgroup. I think she may have eaten 3 brownies...oops! And then we met some of her friends in front of Eb's coffeehouse for a group photo before the trick or treating began!
1 comment:
I love that at least 3 blogs I've seen have "the dads" photo posted. How cute was that?! Violet was a beautiful (and polite) ladybug.
Post a Comment