Hey Grace...these are hilarious! Millie can't stop watching them and has started screeching "Violet" over and over again. They're just so cute! We're missing you guys! Stacey
Violet you are a rock star! Aliyah loves watching Violet and her "baby brother" (now what she calls all of her stuffed animals). Your two kids are going to be such good friends as they grow up together!
6 comments:
LOVE those videos!!! She's making a tough little man out of him. :)
Love y'all
Nash's
I love it! I don't know which part was better, the actual singing or the last bit where they fall over. You've got some amazing kids.
Tiffani
Oh my gosh! Dustin and I were rolling laughing! Cutest ever!
Oh my gosh, I started cracking up at that last part! Love hearing B-I-B-L-E!
Hey Grace...these are hilarious! Millie can't stop watching them and has started screeching "Violet" over and over again. They're just so cute! We're missing you guys!
Stacey
Violet you are a rock star! Aliyah loves watching Violet and her "baby brother" (now what she calls all of her stuffed animals). Your two kids are going to be such good friends as they grow up together!
Post a Comment