Sunday, December 20, 2009

More Christmas Fun!

Some cookie decorating with friends at Nina's house...

The finished product...

yummy cookies Ella!
Joshua just really liked eating handfuls of sprinkles
Giovanni just loved the cookies
Owen Before...
Owen After....

Check out our matching aprons! These are the real reasons I always wanted to have a little girl:)
The whole cookie gang...

Oh Susannah Christmas Concert (Santa makes a surprise visit!)
I've posted before about this great lady who performs children concerts around the DC area. She is great and Owen doesn't leave the stage while she is there! He's a huge groupie:)




Owen was not a huge fan of the big red man.

This video was so cute I had to add it! The very beginning of this video proves that Violet really does love her baby brother. By the way, Owen dances just like his daddy:)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I really had fun watching all the kids enjoy the music and dancing. Now that you mention it, I see where Owen gets his dancing moves... from his dad.
Love, Mommom

Anonymous said...

Hey, I taught him those moves.....