As I write this we are all snowed in at my parents house and buried under several feet of snow! I am really missing Florida right about now! We got home on Sunday and everyone except me got to experience a wonderful stomach bug that we brought home with us. I'm just thankful it didn't attack me and then have to take care of sick babies and husband while sick myself! God must know how much I can handle. Then we got a few inches of snow on Wednesday and played in it before it all melted. Now we are being hit hard this weekend and all trying to stay warm and sane with crazy kids. We have discovered if you have to be cooped up with little ones then you should make sure the adults outnumber the children!
Anyways, instead of dwell on the cold (which I will post pictures soon of all the snow) I will reminisce of the wonderful last day of Disney we had in sunny Orlando!
We finally found Snow White, she was a hard lady to track down!
Aladdin's carpet ride
Violet is obsessed with all things Princess Jasmine right now.
One last time on the teacups
We love the castle!
grand finale!
1 comment:
Brandon and Grace: Thanks for giving me the opportunity to share this special time with all of you. It was so much fun to see everything through the eyes of Violet and Owen! Ada
Post a Comment