2nd Field trip with Violet's class was to the local Firehouse. I think I was more excited about this trip then she was:) Although she did ask them if girls could be a fireman and that she wanted to do that! Violet I discovered, has quite the flair for drama, not quite sure where she gets that from.... She volunteered for everything and was picked for most since she was sooo responsive to everything. My favorite was when they were teaching them to "stop-drop-roll" in case they ever catch on fire and they should never play with candles or to be careful around campfires cuz sometimes parents are watching as well as we should be. Violet raises her hand and informs the fireman that HER Mom walks away all the time and doesn't watch her around fire....I was shocked and then everyone is looking at me like I'm Mother of the Year! I tried to explain that we have battery operated candles, that's how "safe" we are at our house! Not sure if they bought it though:) Another favorite was when she told them I was her grandmother...What?! Her teacher informed me that she is always like this and loves to offer up information to make people laugh....GREAT!
No comments:
Post a Comment