Tuesday, May 31, 2011

May Birthdays continued...

The last round of May birthdays were celebrated on May 21st. Both Chase our nephew, and Marilyn, Brandon's stepmom, share this special day! Happy Birthday to you both!!

For Chase's 14th birthday we celebrated with a "movie theater" theme! It was so fun and really creative of his hard-working Mama! I mean check out this cake she made!! All the kids really thought it was awesome and were all pulling out their phones to take pictures of it. First of all, I couldn't believe how many of them had better phones than I do, but secondly this really made Chase's day that the kids thought his party was so cool, which in turn made his Mom's day:)





We had a concession stand with hotdogs, chicken tenders, and nachos that we served the kids from.



Silly Pose:)


After the birthday cake, in case they didn't have enough sugar, they each got their own souvenir bucket of popcorn and pick of theater candy!


We hung up a big sheet and watched the Green Hornet from a projector in our backyard!

1 comment:

LB said...

What a good mom! Love the cake.
Lv LauraB.