Well, we finally got snow this week! It wasn't much, but it counts:) It's been super cold here, so much for global warming, so we definetly deserved a little bit of the flurries! So, I took our little snow bunny out to feel and taste the snow and she was interested but then decided it was just too cold to really want to play in yet. I'm hoping for a bit more snow to come and to be substantial enough to at least get Brandon out of work for one day so we can all go sledding. We bought Vi a little blow-up sleigh that you can pull little kids on, so hopefully we will get to use it this winter at some point!
Another exciting thing this week was that Brandon and I went and saw the musical "Wicked." (For those of you who don't know, Wicked is the story of the Wizard of Oz from the Wicked Witch of the West's viewpoint) It was a christmas present for me and we stayed the night in a very nice hotel in Baltimore where the show was. The play was so good, nothing like the book, but they definetly couldn't have let children go if it had of been. And there were lots of little kids there, little girls to be exact. Seeing all of cute little girls all dressed up for the theater there got us both excited about when we will get to take Violet to the theater for the first time when she is a bit older. I still remember the first time I went to the theater and saw "My Fair Lady". It was so exciting and still is to get all dressed up and see a live performance of your favorite musical! We just had a wonderful evening out and realized that we need to do it more.
No comments:
Post a Comment