Saturday, May 17, 2008

Pretty Flowers for Owen

Grace has been so excited to see the flowers that our family sent for her stay in the hospital.  Here's a few pictures that we've gotten.  Unfortunately, I am not what you would call "knowledgeable in flowers," or able to name the types of flowers that are shown.  What I can say is the flowers are beautiful and I thought they were just what Grace needed.  I would describe them as gorgeous.   

 This one came from Bob and Vicki Welty.  
This one came from Papa and Nana in California.  When the Nurse brought it in, she said that in her twenty years, she hadn't seen something so cute.  
  This one is from Grandma and Grandpa in Missouri.  
We'll be going home tomorrow at about noon.  Violet will be waiting for Owen to come home.  
Also last night, our good friends the Blackanns came for a visit with Taylor and their new son Bo.  Here's a picture of them with Owen.  They were so nice, they brought a pizza for me (yummy!) and presents for Violet and Grace.  
We also had a visit from our friend Tiffani (who is due in June) after she got off of work.  But for the sake of Owen, she didn't want to hold him {she works at another hospital in town in the NICU and was afraid to get our little Owen sick}. Sooo, we don't have a picture of her for the blog.  More when we get home.  

No comments: