Violet is THREE!! She has been looking forward to her birthday and talking about it non-stop since Christmas! I almost feel sorry for her now that it is over. Every morning she would ask me if it was her birthday, so finally we made a calendar that she could mark off the days-kinda like an advent calendar for birthdays!
The day before her birthday she had playschool, so we made Dora cupcakes to share with her friends! They were all so cute and sang Happy Birthday and then it was the most quiet I have ever heard 12 two-three year olds ever be as they gobbled up chocolate cupcakes!
Violet's actually birthday fell on Friday the 13th! We had a few people over that night for pizza, icecream and cake. I didn't plan an actual party for her this year, but she thinks everything is a party at this age:) I did make a special Dora cake for her. She told me she wanted purple icing, although in the picture I think it looks more like gray.
We didn't plan a big party for Violet because we planned on taking her to Disney on Ice! She got to go with one of her best buds, Taylor. They both dressed up in princess costumes. Taylor was Cinderella and Violet was Snow White. They both looked adorable!! And had a fantastic time :)
Violet has changed so much this past year! She became a big sister, is potty trained, started going to school twice a week, she can communicate VERY clearly with us now, and she is turning into a little girl and not so much a baby anymore. I am so proud of how she loves on her little brother and absolutley crack up when she tries to make him laugh. I also love it when she talks to him in her high pitched baby voice and mimics what I say and do to him when she thinks I'm not looking:) It is so fun watching her play dress-up, pretend and use her imagination all the time! AND, she talks NON-STOP! I am beginning to feel sorry for my parents since I'm probably feeling the payback on that:)
Birth day-a few minutes old
1st Birthday
2nd Birthday
3rd Birthday
No comments:
Post a Comment