Tuesday, February 10, 2009

What's going on?!

We have lots of things going on these past few weeks! First, the most exciting news!!! Owen is a BIG eater now:) The doctor didn't think that his lack of eating solids had anything to do with his heart, but "coincidentally" he started eating EVERYTHING about a week after his procedure, and I do mean everything! He does not like baby food, but loves, pizza, ribs, spagetti, all things meat! (his daddy loves that) Tonight we went to Costco and Brandon and I were shocked when Owen ate almost the whole piece of Costco pizza, and those things are huge!

Lots of kissing going around! I love that they love each other:)


He loves his friend Bo, sometimes a little too much:) Poor Bo Bear! Owen is just so excited to have someone his size to climb all over.

The first real snow of the winter! Owen checking out the winter wonderland! Violet and Brandon even were able to make a snowman friend.

Violet's best bud Ella turned TWO!! We went over for dinner and cake and the girls had a blast playing and eating cake. I love that Violet has great friends that she asks me everyday if we are going to see...and I mean every day! Happy Birthday Ella!! We love you:)

No comments: